1) Import the latest iDos Games SDK with all included packages. File iDosGamesSDK.unitypackage
2) Go to the top panel of Unity “iDosGames -> Settings”.
3) In the menu that opens, you need to fill in the appropriate Settings.
1) Title ID – Project ID on the server.
2) Android Bundle ID, Ios Bindle ID, Ios App Store ID – Identifier from app stores (GooglePlay и AppStore)
3) Ad Mediation – Setting up advertising mediation of the project.
- Ad Mediation Platform – select a mediation provider from the drop-down list, such as IronSource or Appodeal.
- Mediation App Key (IOS/Android) – you need to create and configure a project on the provider’s website, then you will have identifiers (App Key) for the configured platforms.
- Banner Position – from the drop-down list, you need to select where the banner ad will be located if it is enabled.
- Banner Enabled – here you can enable or disable banner ads.
- IronSource Add Quality Enabled – additional setting for the “IronSource” provider.
4) Analytics. App Metrica Api Key – you need to fill in if you use “App Metrica” analytics.
5) Referral System settings. If you have a tracker link without additional parameters, add the “?” sign at the end, otherwise “&”.
6) (iOS / Android) Account Deletion Enabled – the ability to delete your account by users, when checked, a button appears in the “Delete account” settings.
7) Settings for Crypto Wallet